CMS platforms are very demandable in today’s developers who want to create websites. Best CMS Platform to create website like WordPress, Joomla, and Magento etc. Recently many cms are available in the market like WordPress, Joomla and Magento etc. WordPress is an open-source CMS. All cms platform are free of cost to create the website. Mostly developers and non-technical people are used to CMS Platform to create website easiest and fastest way. You can create informatic and blog websites in CMS.
What is CMS
You can easily create, edit/update and delete content and images of your website. Plugin helps you to create websites easily and fastest way without coding. You can use free and paid plugin both are available.
Types of CMS
There are many cms platform available in the market. The most popular cms in the market are WordPress, Joomla and Magento. We will describe all cms benefits given below.
How to use CMS
WordPress is an open-source cms platform. It’s through we can easily create your website in WordPress. It is made informatic, blog and eCommerce websites in WordPress. The plugin is very helpful to create the website in WordPress. This is a customized plugin and creates a more attractive website. In WordPress, we can create blogs and posts. In the post we could create a page and write the content on-page and put the images.
- User Management: Insert, Update, and Delete is the main role of the user. The main role of the user is Authentication.
- Media Management: In media management, we can easily manage and modify files and folders.
- Theme System: We can customize the theme like images, CSS, pages, etc.
- Plugins: Many free and paid plugins are available in WordPress. We can install and customize the plugins.
- SEO: SEO tool is inbuild in WordPress. It provides on-site SEO.
- Multilingual: It provides multilingual functionality which is used to user-friendly content.
- WordPress is an open-source cms platform.
- You can modify CSS according to your requirements.
- you can use Plugin and template free.
- It has SEO friendly plugin.
- Using many plugins can be heavy. which is not good for websites to load and run.
- Modification is very difficult on websites.
We can create modules in Joomla. You can easily customize menus and submenus in Joomla. I might create the module please remember that select the right category in which category you want to create the module.
- User Manager– Users can insert, update, delete and change the password and languages in Joomla. Authentication is the main part of the user manager.
- Content Manager- WYSIWYG editor is used to creating or editing the content in a very easy way.
- Banner Manager: It is used to add or edit banner on the website.
- Template Manager: It is used to manage the design of the template.
- Media Manager: It is used to managing the media files and folder. You can easily upload, organize and manage your files. Contact Manager: You can add and manage the contact information of a particular user.
- Web Link Manager: The linked resource is provided for the user of the website and can be sorted into categories.
- Search: It is used to search for the appropriate information on the website. This is easy for auto-suggest searches to making Joomla search best.
- RSS: It is used to your website content and RSS files to be automatically updated.
- It is an Open Source platform and it is free.
- It is easy to install and setup.
- It is easy to use. You can quickly build websites.
- It is used for the safety of data content and doesn’t allow anyone to edit the data.
- It is compatible with all browsers.
- Template and plugin are free to use.
- You can easily upload media files.
- Create the menu easily.
- Plugins and modules are not free in Joomla.
- Development is very difficult. To change the layout of the website.
- It is not much SEO friendly.