Diwali or Deepawali, is the festival of light and happiness. This is celebrated as a new year of Hindu religion and the long five days’ festival vibes – start from Dhanteras and complete on Bhai Dooj. And you deserve to share the festival vibes with Happy Diwali messages to your loved ones.
Usually, Hindus’ festive season starts from Aug – Raksha Bandhan and then many other festivals like Janmashtami, Ganesh Chaturthi, Durga Pooja, and a lot more term by term. But Diwali is the grand festival for Hindus to celebrate by lighting up Diya’s and lamps, decorating your home, sending gifts, Pooja at home, etc.
On Diwali evening, people worship Goddess Ganesh and Goddess Laxmi. The worship of Goddess Laxmi (Goddess of wealth) is the most significant part of Diwali, which symbolizes the pride of lamps over the shadow of nights.
People start preparation ten days earlier with decorating their homes with new decors, buy clothes and accessories, send gifts and that shows the festival vibes On Diwali, people decorate home with accessories, some people are good in rangoli and they create at their welcome space. You will see the colors and lights in the evening on every street, you will feel the vibes of happiness which is the sign of Diwali.
Also, wishing Happy Diwali to your loved ones is also important, as it’s not possible to meet your all loved ones and wish personally. So sending Happy Diwali messages is a great option to share your wishes and emotions for the festival. Usually, the Happy Diwali Messages sends through text, what’s App, Facebook, Instagram, Emails, and other social media platforms. This is a convenient way to send wishes to all your loved ones.
Happy Diwali Messages to Send your Family and Friends
- “Happy Diwali! On this festival of light, may the fireworks bring along the message of hope and success!”
- “May this Diwali light up your life with numerous numbers of joy and delightful moments! Enjoy this festive to your fullest, and remember to say your prayers to Lord. Happy Diwali!”
- “Sending you warm Diwali wishes to brighten up your life. Have a great Diwali with friends and family!”
- “Happy Diwali! May this auspicious festivity washes away the darkness and impurities of the world!”
- “Let us celebrate this Diwali and promise ourselves to fight against all the wrongs. Happy Diwali!”
- “I wish everything that you wish for comes true. I hope you get blessed with all the happiness of the world. Happy Diwali.”
- “Hope all the darkness of your life gets castaway on this Diwali. Have a safe and mighty Diwali!”
- “Let the celebration of this Diwali bring endless joy to your life. May you have a wonderful year ahead full of new success and achievements!”
- “May the divine and beautiful lights of Diwali lamps illuminate and brighten up your life with nothing but success, peace, and prosperity. Happy Diwali.”
- “This Diwali, may Goddess Lakshmi remove all the negativities from your life. May you be showered with happiness, good health, wealth and good luck. A very happy Diwali to you and your family.”
- “May the auspicious day of Deepavali bring you all the goodness in the world. May you be showered with good health, wealth, a happy and prosperous life.”
- “Let us keep Diwali holding it close to our hearts for its meaning never ends and its spirit is the warmth and joy of remembering friends.”
- “Let the flame of the candles and the earthen lamp cleanse your heart, mind, and soul. thereby enriching your connection with the almighty. Wish you a joyful celebration of the festival. Happy Diwali.”
- “Paying respects to the gods and decorating for them the thali. This is what the occasion is all about. This is the spirit of Deepavali”
- “Wishing you a gleam of diyas, echo of holy chants, contentment and happiness today, tomorrow and forever. Have a happy and prosperous Diwali!”
- “The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival. because when you are unhappy, you also throw unhappiness all around.”
- “With the shining of diyas and the echoes of the chants, may prosperity and happiness of this festival of lights fill our lives.”
- “Your Planet needs you. Say no to Fireworks & Fumes & Celebrate An Eco-Friendly Diwali.”
- “May this Diwali bring prosperity, wealth, and success to each one of our families. Wishing you all a great time on this holy night. Happy Diwali!”
Happy Diwali Messages in Hindi
- “Deepavali ka pawan tohar, lekar aayi aapke jeevan mein khushiyan appar. samridhi padhare aapke dwar, Saare spne ho aapke saakar. Wish you a very Happy Diwali !”
- “Aapke Jeevan se har dukh door ho Jaae Dua hai hamari ki aapki har dua Qubool ho Jae.”
- “Deepo ka tyohar Sath Lekar Aaya Khushiyon Ki saugat, Mubarak ho aapko deepon se saji ye raat. Happy Diwali”
- “Aaya hai parv khushiyon ka, ujale ka, umeedon ka! Bana rahe aap pr sada aashirvaad maa lakshmi ka. Shubh deepawali”
- “Maa Lakshmi ki kripa ho, Dhan aur samruddhi ki varsha ho, accha swasth ho, Meri or se Diwali ki dheron shubh kamnayein”
- “Is Diwali, Maa Lakshmi ki kripa aap par aur aapke poore parivar par bani rahe. Aur aapke jeevan mein sada anand aur ullas ka vaas ho. Dheron shubh kamnayein.”
- “Apke jeevan mein dhan ki varsha ho, Sukh evam samruddhi ka vaas ho, Swasth swaasth, harsh aur ullas ho, Aur Maa Lakshmi Ka Aashirwad ho”
- “Diye ki roshni se sab andhera dur ho jaye, Dua h ki jo chaho wo khusi manjur ho jaye Happy Diwali”
- “Diwali apki ho badiya wali Sab se achi ho khushiyo wali Tab hum mile na mile Isliye abhi se apko Advance happy diwali.”
- “Saal bhar padosiyo ko bhale hi muh na dikhaye Par diwali ke din mithayiya khane jaroor jaaye.”
- “Aayi hai diwali dekho Sang layi khushiya dekho Yehan wahan jahan dekho Aaj deep jagmagate dekho.”
- “Diwali Ki Light, Kare Sab Ko Delight, Pakro Masti Ki Flight Aur Dhoom Machao All Night.. Happy Diwali!!”
- “Deepak ka prakash har pal aapke jivan me ek nayi roshni de, Bas yehi shubhkamna hai hamari aapke liye diwali ke is paawan avsar par, !! Happy diwali.”
- Dostee hogee jahaan, vahee apanee deepaavalee hongee, chehare par hansee aur saath mein mastiyaan hongee, milenge jab yaaro se sab yaar
- Deep jagamagaate rahen, sabake ghar jhilamilaate rahen, saath hon sab apane, sab yoon hee muskuraate rahen. shubh divaalee.
- Diye kee raushanee se sab ॲndhera door ho jaaye, dua hai kee jo chaaho aap vo khushee manjoor ho jaaye. shubh divaalee
- Divaalee tyauhaar deep ka, milakar deep jalaayenge. saja rangolee se aangan ko, sabaka man harshaayenge. bam-pataakhe bhee phodenge, khoob mithaee khaayenge. divaalee tyauhaar milan ka, ghar-ghar milane jaayenge. shubh divaalee
- Muskuraate hansate deep tum jalaana, jeevan mein naee khushiyon ko laana, duhkh dard apane bhool kar, sabako gale lagaana. shubh divaalee
- Khushiyon ka parv hai divaalee, mastee kee phuhaar hai divaalee, lakshmee poojan ka din hai divaalee, apanon ka pyaar hai divaalee. divaalee kee haardik shubhakaamanaen
- Jagamag jale ye sundar deep, chaaron taraph raushanee hee raushanee ho, meree hai yahee dua, is divaalee par hothon par aapake bas hansee hee hansee ho. shubh divaalee
We wish you all a very Happy Diwali from BuzzTowns and the team! Enjoy the festival of Diwali with your loved ones by sending amazing Happy Diwali messages and wishes. We would love to get feedback from you if you have, then you can share in comment section. Happy Diwali to All!