Brother Sister has the best bond with a combination of love and fighting relationships. Where they live and die with each other. Sometimes like a sibling or friends and sometimes behave like the best enemy to each other. If it does exist, trust me you are the best brother-sister in the world. Then why skip saying Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes this year? Must say hearty words to your best brother or sister that how much you love them.
The adorable words are very precious which work even after the big fight then would be precious on the special day of brother or sister. Tie the knot on the brother’s wrist and in return share the promise to protect each other.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Quotes
- “We understand finding the right word is hard to collect and tell to your brother. Here below we are sharing Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes, Messages, and Quotes for your brother and sister.”
- “My dear brother, you have always been my best friend and guide. I want to thank you for everything and wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express how much I love and care for you. You mean the world to me and I hope that you know that. I am missing you a lot on this Rakhi.”
- “One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “God could not take care of the whole world so he has given mothers to each family. In the same way, a mother could not take care of the whole part of our life, so she had given brothers. Thanks for being my brother.”
I would be by your side for all your birthday.
May you have many more years of life…
And be very happy always…
Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother.
- “My dear brother, you are the most special person in my life and I want to thank you for everything. I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “Cousin brother, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I will always be there for you. I promise to be the best sister to you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, on an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.”
- “It truly leaves a smile on my face when I think of those days when we engage in trifling fights. Even though the memories fade with years passing by, the love that we share will never fade. Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
Thank God has given you one more year of life.
Hope you have a nice and happy day brother,
Let’s celebrate Happy Rakhi in a big way.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Bro
- “My dear brother, you are the most caring and loving person I know. I want to thank you for everything and wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan.”
- “I want you to know that you are the best sister in the world. I look up to you and cherish your guidance. I am proud to be your sister and I am grateful to you.”
- “Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.”
- “I am so blessed to have a brother as loving, kind, caring and cute as you. You have fulfilled every wish of mine. I’ll be waiting for my gifts. And if you don’t give then you will be in big trouble.”
You are my strength
You are my guardian
U are my best friend
You are my everything
Without your help, love and care …
I am nothing
Thank you Bhaiya for everything.
- “I’m thankful for every moment we spend together, whether we’re fighting or laughing. I love you, brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “It’s a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you, but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.”
- “Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!”
- “All those times when we teased each other, made fun of each other, are pale in comparison to my love for you. Wishing you a very happy and sweet Raksha Bandhan. Remember to send me money!”
Wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan from BuzzTowns and Team! Celebrate the day at the fullest with your siblings, cousins, and speak mouth brother or sister.