The Golden Triangle of India includes three cities, Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, as they form the shape of a triangle on the map of India. It’s a major tourist spot, and every year millions of tourists visit this place.
Golden Triangle Tour with other beautiful places in India like Varanasi, Amritsar, Mumbai, and Goa will be an unbeatable experience.
The trip is also safe for solo woman travelers.
Adding Tiger Safari to your Golden Triangle Tour will be a thrilling experience, and you’ll make some lifetime memories.
Indian Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi
Combining the Golden Triangle with Varanasi will give you an unbeatable experience.
Varanasi, one of the holiest cities, according to Hindu mythology. Lots of pilgrims visit the city every year to wash off their sins in the sacred water of Ganges. The boat ride during sunrise and the evening aarti on the ghats gives you the feeling of peace and contentment.
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
- Enjoy the boat ride and evening Aarti on the Ghats of Ganga in the sacred city of Varanasi.
- Visit the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan and do not miss shopping and street food at Chandni Chowk
- Stop at Fatehpur Sikri in the route to Agra
- Enjoy the magnificent view of the Tajmahal at sunrise, also visit the Agra Fort and the Tomb of Akbar
- Visit the Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Birla Mandir in the “Pink City” Jaipur.
Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar
Amritsar, the home to The Golden Temple, is one of the holiest places for the Sikhs. The retreat ceremony 30 minutes before sunset at the Wagah border is full of fun and excitement.
Visiting the Golden Triangle of India with Amritsar rejuvenates your mind and body and fill you with lots of fun and joy.
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar
- Visit the Golden Temple, also known as Shri Harmandir Sahib, one of the holiest places of the Sikhs. The visit will embark on a feeling of peace and contentment in you.
- Spectate the beating retreat ceremony at Wagah Border.
- Enjoy the visit to historical monuments in Delhi, India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- Visit the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti and Buland Darwaza at Fatehpur Sikri, en-route to Agra
- Enjoy the view of Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Visit the Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, and Birla Mandir in the royal city of Jaipur.
Golden Triangle with Rajasthan Tour
Rajasthan is the land of rich culture and heritage and home to various archaeological wonders of the world. The people here believe in the principle of “Atithi Devo Bhava” or Guest is God.
You’ll experience great welcome, delicious food, soothing folk music, and dance along with the historical forts and monuments of the state.
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour with Rajasthan
- Explore the beauty of Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, and Hawa Mahal.
- Visit the Brahma Temple at Pushkar and explore the Pushkar Lake.
- Enjoy Tiger Safari at Ranthambore National Park
- Enjoy the adventurous jeep safari, folk dance, camel ride at Jaisalmer.
- Witness the beauty of Lake city Udaipur, visit the Lake Pichola, Fateh Sagar Lake, and also the lake Palace and Jag Mandir.
- Visit the historical monuments in Delhi, India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- Enjoy the visit to Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, and Buland Darwaza at Fatehpur Sikri.
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise.
Golden Triangle Tour with Mumbai
Mumbai, the film capital of India, is famous for its architecture, nightlife, and street food. Mumbai is the home to some of the biggest slums, as well as to the most expensive bungalows of Asia.
The significant sightseeing places in Mumbai are Gateway of India, Elephanta Caves, Juhu Beach, and Marine Drive.
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour with Mumbai
- Witness the beauty of historical monuments and beaches in Mumbai, Gateway of India, Elephanta Caves, Juhu Beach, Marine Drive
- Enjoy the royalty of Pink City Jaipur at Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, and Birla Mandir and enjoy the delicious Rajasthani cuisine at Chokhi Dhani.
- Visit the architectural wonder and the symbol of love Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Visit the tomb of Salim Chisti, Buland Darwaza, and Jama Masjid at Fatehpur Sikri.
- Enjoy the visit to India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, at the capital city Delhi.
Indian Golden Triangle Tour and Tiger Safari
India has 75 percent of the world’s tiger population, which has made the tiger safari in India very popular amongst foreign tourists.
The Golden Triangle Tour with Tiger Safari will be a thrilling experience.
Tiger Safari in India is not just limited to spotting a tiger, but it also includes other wild animals too.
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour and Tiger Safari
- Visit the India Gate, Red Fort, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar at Delhi.
- Explore the symbol of love Taj Mahal in Agra
- Visit the Agra Fort and the Tomb of Akbar.
- Enjoy your visit to Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace in Jaipur
- A thrilling Tiger Safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Visit Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh, with the highest tiger population in India.
- Explore the tigers of Kanha National Park sitting on the elephant back.
- Enjoy Jeep safaris in Pench National park.
Golden Triangle India and Goa
The smallest state of India, Goa is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India.
Goa attracts millions of tourists every year due to its attractive beaches. Arambol and Arjuna beach are most popular amongst foreign tourists.
The trip to the heritage cities in the Golden Triangle of India, along with the exquisite beaches of Goa, will embark on an unforgettable experience.
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour with Goa
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Jaipur, Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace
- Explore the monuments in the capital of India, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple.
- Enjoy the beauty of one of the Seven Wonders of the World Taj Mahal.
- Relax on the beaches of Goa, Anjuna Beach, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach.
- Enjoy the fantastic nightlife of Goa.
- Enjoy snorkeling at Bogmalo Beach, Moonlight Kayaking at Bambolim Beach, Hot Air Balloon Flight in Assolda Ground, and various other adventure activities.
- Enjoy the view of Dudhsagar Falls and also visit the Aguada fort in Candolim Goa.
Add the place which you loved the most in your Golden Triangle Tour and share your experience in the comment section below.