The third Sunday of June is celebrated as Father’s Day every year and dedicated the day to your lovable dad. Father, the best guardian, idol, friend, protector, who always stands by you for every situation and never lets you fall down. On Father’s day, wish Happy Father’s Day (with Happy Father’s Day Quotes) and say thanks to him in a special way and express your love for him.
It’s time to plan some special tricks to make the day special and quotes play a vital role always, either you’re staying together or living in a distance. You can make a beautiful Happy Father’s Day wishing card and add the quotes to your best father which express your emotions you have. Or you can make a scrapbook with pictures of special moments from your childhood and make him feel happy with those memories. Don’t forget to write caption and quotes along with your pictures.
If you can’t be with your father this year then even you can send him a warm wishes through message, email, whats app etc. The day will grand with your warm wishes for your Dad.
Father’s are the blessings from the God and we shouldn’t miss the chance to make him feel happy, so here we also sharing the meaning Happy Father’s Day quotes to choose and send to your dad and make this day grand for your dad.
- Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song.
- Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers who are patient, loving, dedicated, hard-working, generous and funny.
- Dad, you are my superhero. I love you so much! Happy Father’s Day!
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- Thanks Dad for everything you do for us. Happy Father’s Day!
- I am filled with gratitude for your presence in my life and no day like today to express this to you. Happy Father’s Day, dad!
- When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.”
- May you have a fulfilling year. Thank you for always being there, dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for all the love you shower upon us. Your company is cherished and special.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.
- Out of all the dads in the world I think we got the best one! Happy Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful Daddy. I love you to the moon… and back!
- Thanks for all the fun times we’ve shared together, you’re such an amazing dad! Happy Father’s Day!
- Sending you all my love and I wish I could be there to give you a big bear hug. Happy Father’s Day!
- I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best! Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day! Thank you for always being there for us.
- Dad, you’re the first person I phone when I have a question about something or when I need some good advice. Thanks for always being there for me!
- Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s Day.
- Thanks for being the coolest dad on the block! Happy Father’s Day!
- I’ve learned so much from you over the years Dad, thanks for being a great role model and helping me grow up into the person I am today. Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, you’ve taught me so much and I don’t know where I’d be without you in my life. Thanks for believing in me and cheering me on. Love you Dad!
- Dad you’re my hero! I hope I’m half the man you are when I grow up. Thanks for being so awesome!
- My life is so much fuller and happier because you’re in it Dad. Thanks for always checking in with me and taking the time to hang out.
- You’re the first person I think of calling when I need a helping hand. Thanks for always being there for me Dad, you truly are the best!
- No one is as caring and hardworking as you are! We are so lucky to call you dad. Thanks for always being there for us.
- A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.
- A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remains as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.
- My father taught me to work hard, laugh often, and keep my word.
- A girl’s first true love is her father.
- The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.
- I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father’s life.
- It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
- She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.
- I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week
- I realized being a father is the greatest job I have ever had and the greatest job I will ever have.
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
- When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.
- An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
- You’re the King of Dads! Your wish is my command!
- Hey, Dad! You’re awesome! People say we’re a lot alike. Happy Father’s Day!
- A good dad would have been okay, but I got the Best Dad and that’s even better! Happy Father’s Day!
- I ♥ My Dad with all my heart! Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- You did a good job building a family, Dad! Happy Father’s Day from one of your greatest projects!
- Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown. I’m grateful, and I love you, Dad!
- Awesome, Best, Caring, Dedicated – you’re a whole alphabet of great, Dad! Have a great Father’s Day!
- We’ve had the best fun, the best disasters, the best recoveries, the best life together. Thanks for being the BEST, Dad!
- Happy Father’s Day to the coolest dad of all! Love you, Dad!
- Daddy, we admire you and we’re thankful for you, but, most of all, we love you! Happy Father’s Day!
- To the Hero, the Star, the Leading Man of our Family Saga. Happy Father’s Day, Steve!
- I love the way you make the kids laugh, Rob. They’ll always remember that, and so will I. Happy Father’s Day!
- Our life gets crazy, but it’s worth it to be on this journey with you and the kids. You’re so great with them! With me. Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re a real-deal, hands-on, play-in-the-dirt Dad, Derrick. What a badge of honor! Love you so much. Happy Father’s Day!
- I know I’m still your little girl in your eyes, Dad, but that’s okay, because you’re still the greatest dad in the world in mine
- My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.
- Thanks for becoming a kid, a friend, and a parent at times when I needed the perfect person beside me! You are the best man I have known!
- I am the luckiest child to have a father like you! Thanks for the unwavering support and love you have always shown to me! Wishing you the best in your celebration.
- Dad, you are part of all my favorite memories and made growing up fun!
- Dads: A son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love. Father gave us all we ever needed.
- Thank you for being there every day with all the love and help I have ever needed. All the best to you Dad!
- I’m sure it was hard raising a kid that was this awesome. Just kidding, we miss you more than ever.
- The efforts you make all of the time for our family can never be fully thanked for. Even when you are tired, you never fail to play with our children! To a wonderful man, I hope you know how much we love you.
- Dear Dad. Thank you for giving me the best things in my life in the form of your time and love. I am grateful to have as my dad.
- One of the greatest titles in the world is “parent” and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad,” the former MLB player said during a 2005 speech while getting inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame
- My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss,” said Ralph Lauren’s son in a 2011 interview with Fast Company. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine.
- Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end,” sings the ‘King of Country’ in his song “A Love Without End, Amen”
- Yeah, many years have gone by but I haven’t forgotten the tasty breakfast you used to make for me. Wish you a happy Father’s Day.
- Thanks for being there for me forever. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for all the good times we shared, you’re such an awesome Daddy! Happy Father’s Day
- Daddy, we are all so happy to spend this enjoyable time together.
- Happy Father’s Day to my role model and mentor. Thank you for what you did for our family. We love you with each and every piece of our heart.
- You are my one and only father and I will always have a special place for you in my heart. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for giving me so much affection, care and focus. You are really the greatest Daddy! Happy Father’s Day.
- You deserve every bit of love and happiness dad, you’re just the guy who owns and runs my life, happy father’s day papa!
- Father is the most noble title which can be granted to man. Happy Father’s Day
- It’s your day, today. A day for celebrating and letting you know how much you are appreciated. Happy Father’s Day!!
- One of the most unsung, unpraised, unremarked and yet one of the most valuable assets in our life is you father!
- Wishing you a Happy Fathers Day on this day, and wishing you happiness and sunshine for the coming year. Thanks for all you are and all you do.
- There were times in my life when I didn’t understand but you always took the time to help me and be there for me. Thank you!
- Dad I wish you happiness, I send you love, I wish you blessings from above. Happy Father’s Day!
- May the love and respect we feel for you make up for the worry and care we have caused you.
- Dad growing up I know there were times that I was a pain, and now that I have children I find that I am a pain to them, but the wisdom and the knowledge you gave me makes me appreciate the pain in a very happy way! Thanks Dad.
When I had a problem I didn’t know how to solve, I called Dad.
When I was upset and feeling down, I called Dad.
When I was broke and needed money, I called Dad.
When I felt the world was against me, I called Dad.
When something arose I didn’t understand, I called Dad.
And, every time I called Dad, he always made me feel better.
Happy Father’s Day Dad!!
- Today is your day. A day to celebrate and let you know how much you are appreciated and loved Dad!
- If I was to pick an example of what a good man and a great father looks like – I would definitely pick you!
- I didn’t get to choose who my Father would be, but I am so happy it was you! You are the best Dad anyone could ask for!
- As I grew, inspiration you gave me. An example to follow you were. Giggles you gave me when I sat upon your knee. And now that I am older I always know you are near.
- I can’t express my gratitude enough for the encouragement you always give for the values you have taught me and for the love you give me each and every day.
I appreciate you,
I am thankful for you,
You are the best,
You are number one in my books,
None of those words can express my love for you Dad. Happy Father’s Day!!
- Fathers are the first friend you make and the last love of your life.
- Fathers are men who dared to place the world’s hopes and dreams in their children.
- The value of a loving father has no price.
- Even the best dads make mistakes. But there is no mistaking their love for their children.
- Fathers are men who dared to place the world’s hopes and dreams in their children.
- Daughters reach for their father’s guiding hand their entire life.
- A son who is loved by his father becomes a father who loves his son.
- A daughter’s love is one of a father’s true joys.
- Dads and sons are two sides of the same coin; they complement each other in ways only fate understands.
- The best times in a son’s life are those spent quietly with his father, learning strength in silence.
- A hero is someone who gives without thought of himself. Thankfully, I had a father who never hesitated to give all of himself. You are my inspiration.
- Fathers lead their children down the path to adulthood in the hopes they leap beyond the boundaries and forge new ones.
- Find a father who loves his child and you will have found the spark of life.
- If I grow up to be half the person you are, Dad, then I will consider my life a success.
- The guiding light of my father has proven to be the brighest star in the sky.