Life without women is not possible. International Women’s Day was celebrated on 8th March to chase the accomplishment and equality of gender for her. International Women’s Day Quotes is the best way to cherish any woman to let her feel special for their equality.
The women are now competing for almost every field whether it is about doctors, engineers, armies, supports, or any other successful designation. And this is a great salute to the women doing their best at work along with their family responsibilities. Even we all know the many superwomen who lived their life with freedom, equality and achieved the frame of success.
Let’s cherish the woman with honor and respect for her equal contribution to our society. Raise voice for the equal gender to shut their mouth of the low mentality people who still believe the world goes with the man but not the woman. This will make her feel more protective and secure for their life as well as her dignity.
Send the heart full honor to your idol lady the wishes for the day with International Women’s Day Quotes. Sharing the International Women’s Day status on What’s App, Instagram, Facebook, and more will chase all women and your voice will get louder for the women gender. Pick from the below International Women’s Day Quotes, images, and wishes to send the honor to your idol lady.
International Women’s Day Quotes, Wishes and Images
- “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.” – Dolly Parton
- “Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry.” –Gloria Steinem
- “How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants rather than to create it herself.” –Anais Nin
- “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” Madeleine Albright
“Women are incredible in groups together.
Terrifying. Men have nothing on them.”
- “What’s the greatest lesson a woman should learn? That since day one, she’s already had everything she needs within herself. It’s the world that convinced her she did not.” – Rupi Kaur
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” –Margaret Thatcher
- “In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits” –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “I want to build a community where women of all races can communicate and … continue to support and take care of each other. I want to give women a space to feel their own strength and tell their stories. That is power.” Beyoncé
“Human rights are women’s rights,
and women’s rights are human rights.”
Hillary Clinton, American politician
- “There is always light. Only if we are brave enough to see it. There is always light. Only if we are brave enough to be it.” – Amanda Gorman
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” –G.D. Anderson
- “What’s the greatest lesson a woman should learn? That since day one, she’s already had everything she needs within herself. It’s the world that convinced her she did not.” –Rupi Kaur
- “When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man; when a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch.” Bette Davis
“I alone cannot change the world,
but I can cast a stone across
the waters to create many ripples.” –
Mother Teresa, Activist
- “The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it.” – Kalpana Chawla
- “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” –Sheryl Sandberg
- “Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.” –Margaret Sanger
- “I always wanted to be a femme fatale. Even when I was a young girl, I never really wanted to be a girl. I wanted to be a woman.” Diane von Furstenberg
BuzzTowns chaise the woman gender to equality and wish you all gorgeous ladies a very Happy International Women’s Day.
Also Read – Advice For Healthier Living