Almost all of you will savor the idea of having a flat belly and a good shape. Whenever it comes down to this idea, losing weight is the first and foremost thing that crosses your mind. Isn’t it? There is no denying that losing weight is a tough job. One thing which might help you to lose weight might not be effective for somebody else. It goes the same for you.
Still, there are a lot of things you can indulge in when you’re on your way to reduce weight, one of the most important ones is to know what you choose to consume. A lot of people can be seen diverting towards laxatives and synthetic supplements that alter appetite and burn fat. However, these are not organic and can impact your body negatively as well. After all, they are chemically produced products and not organic.
To your surprise, Ayurveda is there to help you out. Yes, it is true that there are a number of ayurvedic remedies that help you in reducing weight. Not just this, Ayurveda promises you to lose that stubborn belly fat as well while keeping you away from numerous lifestyle diseases. If you wish to reduce with medical help, you can put your hands on this tried and tested Ayurvedic Weight Loss Medication.
We have handpicked some of the most beneficial ones. Have a look to see what Ayurveda has in store for you.
- Guggul. It is considered to be one of the most effective ayurvedic medicine. It is prepared from the gum resin of the Commiphora Mukul tree. It is a flowering plant that contains substances that helps to reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels in the body. It also improves the condition of arteries to facilitate better blood flow.
- Triphala. It is a mixture of dried fruits namely Amla, Bibhitaki and Aritaki. A number of ailments are known to be treated using it. This herbal remedy is also credited with the purpose of flushing out toxins and improving digestion. It is consumed with a glass of water, twice a day. Preferably, half an hour before breakfast and two hours after dinner.
- Garcinia Cambogia. It is a tropical fruit also known as Malabar Tamarind. It is considered helpful in weight loss because it is believed to block your body’s ability to produce fat. Not just this, it puts a limit to your appetite and kills your desire to eat further. The ingredient which does this is hydroxy citric acid. It blocks an enzyme called Citrate lyase, which is responsible for making fat. Furthermore, it raises the levels of Serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.
- Punarnava. Scientifically known as Boerrrhavia Diffusa, it is known to be effective in weight loss. This is because it makes the urinary bladder and kidney function better due to its diuretic properties. This flushes out the excess toxins from the body without the loss of essential minerals like potassium and other electrolytes.
- Methi ( Fenugreek ). Along with other health benefits, Methi or Fenugreek is known to help in weight loss. It improves digestion, which is the most important aspect to have in order to shed extra kilos! Methi contains a water-soluble component called Galactomannan, which makes you feel fuller and dampens your cravings.
- Vijaysar ( Pterocarpus Marsupium ). Vijaysar is a deciduous tree, whose bark has a number of health benefits. It is credited with the benefits related to managing diabetes as well as obesity. When it comes to shedding fat, stomach fat is the most stubborn and difficult to shed. Vijaysar is considered really effective in reducing the stubborn belly fat.
- Dalchini. Cinnamon or Dalchini helps to improve your metabolism. Also, if you are looking for a remedy to cut the extra belly fat, Dalchini is what you need! It contains Cinnnamaldehyde which stimulates the metabolism of fatty visceral tissue. Have a cup of cinnamon tea the first thing in the morning and observe the changes in your body.
- Aloe Vera. You must have heard about this all-rounder. This nutritionally dense plant contains a lot of compounds that actively promote weight loss. It should generally be consumed in the form of aloe vera juice. The plant gel contains a complex carbohydrate called Acemannan, which smoothes the absorption of nutrients and detoxifies the cells. All of these functions aid weight loss.
- Kalonji ( Nigella Sativa ). Kalonji seeds are known for their ability to help fight acne, manage diabetes, improve metabolism, etc. Consuming Kalonji seeds with hot water and honey, have been observed to work like magic when it comes to shedding extra weight.
- Black Pepper. Black pepper is literally a storehouse of advantages and weight loss is one of them. It is packed with Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin C and a number of minerals like potassium, sodium, and calcium. It also contains healthy fats and tonnes of fiber! Add a pinch in your morning tea and experience a great day ahead.
One thing to remember is that when you actually try these out, you may not observe the results within a few days. You need to give some time for it to work out on your body.