For some people, winter season is of great significance. Winters bring along cold temperatures, snowy roads and the comfort of drinking an excellent cup of hot chocolate. At the same time, whether it is about your home or your car, you cannot ignore the fact that winters require extra care and maintenance. This beautiful season often leads to increased expenses.
Some common reasons for an increase in the expenses are:
- Buying new blankets and sheets
- Expenditure on expensive heaters
- Maintaining your car to match the cold conditions
Blankets and heaters is every man’s area of expertise, but, in case, you need help with your car, our automotive experts are here to help you in order to make it through the winters safely.
Winter tyres are a vital part of getting your car ready for the winters, as they provide increased traction and temperature support up to -30 degree Celsius. Whereas, using summer tyres in winters is a terrible choice because they are made up of a less natural rubber compound, and thus skid uncontrollably on the snow-laden roads.
In case you are confused about, which winter tyres Uxbridge are best for you, we have organised some of the fantastic winter tyres offered by a famous tyre manufacturer Goodyear.
Ultra Grip Performance: Not every tyre can satisfy your driving requirements when it comes to extreme winter performance. But if, Goodyear’s Ultra- Grip is by your side, you don’t need to worry any longer.
This amazing winter tyre provides optimum gripping and handling capabilities.
Your relationship with Ultra Grip Performance does not end here. Look at some amazing features offered by Ultra Grip:
- Reduced braking distance as compared to its competitors
- An excellent run-flat tyre to keep your car moving even after a puncture
- Pre-equipped with rim protectors to protect your tyres from kerb damage
Ultra Grip 9NCG: In the case you own a passenger car, then Goodyear tyres Uxbridge has designed this outstanding winter tyre just for you!
If that’s not enough! Ultra Grip 9NCG also offers:
- Resistant to hydroplaning due to presence of hydrodynamic grooves that pushes away the water stuck in tyres
- Made with Goodyear’s 3D BIS technology providing supreme performance on frost laden roads
- Ideal for optimal metal studs
Ultra Grip Performance 2: If you want the best quality winter tyres, we advise buying this test-winning winter tyre for your vehicles. Ultra Grip 2 comes with the extra-secure grip on wet and slippery roads for providing a trouble-free winter driving experience.
Additional features offered by Ultra Grip Performance 2:
- Effortless acceleration and hill-climbing because of circumferential grooves
- This tyre comes with a specific block arrangement to reduce the tyres Uxbridge noises by up to 89 per cent
- V-shaped tread grooves for a comfortable acceleration
As a piece of final advice, if you love your vehicle and want to enhance its performance, we recommend you to buy an efficient set of Goodyear’s tyres.
Once you make up your mind to buy excellent winter tyres from Goodyear, visit us, at M & C tyres. We provide tyres with exceptional rubber quality and durability.