Let’s wish the Holi to everyone near you and send Happy Holi Messages to those you can’t meet them. This is a time to celebrate with colors of joy and happiness, so spread it well.
The Holi is the festival of colors, love, joy, and happiness. In India two festivals have the most importance- one is Diwali and the other is Holi which includes completeness of emotions. Holi represents the brotherhood of people are in the community. Now the Holi is celebrated in India but in the earlier time it was celebrated by all communities come along at one place.
In India, there are many goddess stories behind celebrating Holi in Hindu culture, like Holika, Prahlada & Hiranyakashyap, also known for Lord Krishna & Goddess Radha. But it concludes the celebration of colors, happiness, and truth for your life. So let’s play Holi with color, and amazing food to spread love in the community.
This year the Holika Worship is on 17th March and Color Play Holi is on 18th March. So get ready for the celebration to wish all a Happy Holi and send the Happy Holi Messages, Images, and Quotes to the people who are away from you.
Even the community deserves the wishes to celebrate the brotherhood and social community would be the best way to share Happy Holi Status. You can send Happy Holi Messages, Quotes, and Images through What’s App, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram status.
Happy Holi Messages, Quotes and Images
Here below we are sharing the Happy Holi Messages, Quotes, and Images to send all: –
- “Sending lots of love and warm wishes on Holi to you. May you are blessed with a day full of colours of happiness, laughter and smiles.”
- “Wishing a cheerful and colorful Holi to you my dear. I wish we could celebrate this beautiful festival of colors together and make it a memorable one.”
- “Life is full of colors, May this Holi festival, adds more colors to your life, And you enjoy them at their brightest shade. I wish you that even after Holi, these colors make your world beautiful.”
- “May this festival of colors fill colors in your life. To every shade of you, I wish happy and colorful holi!”
“Holi is the festival of love and togetherness.
Enjoy the day to the fullest.
Wishing you a happy Holi.”
- “May all your problems and tensions get burned with fire of Holi and leave you with the beautiful colours of goodness and happiness. Happy Holi to you.”
- “Holi is the time to forgive and forget and just enjoy the celebrations together. Have a fantastic Holi with your loved ones.”
- “I wish that the colors of Romance and love, colors of happiness and joy, colors of smiles and affection get deeper and darker with every day of our life.”
- “The best part of the year has arrived. Its holi time, let me color you with all the beautiful colors and make sure you enjoy it to the best, happy holi!”
“Good luck, happiness,
prosperity, and good health;
may you get all this and
much more on the happy occasion of Holi.
Wishing you and your family
a very happy Holi!”
- “May the festive spirit of Holi fill your heart with eternal happiness and joy. Wishing you a colourful and blessed Holi with your loved ones.”
- “May God shower his love, blessings, and colors of happiness and success on you and your loved ones this Holi. Wishing a very Happy Holi to you.”
- “May this festival of colors bring happiness, joy, and peace in each one of our lives. Happy Holi!”
- “May God shower all his blessings upon you and fill your life with good deeds and contentment. Happy Holi!”
“I pray to God
that may each day of the year
be as fun-filled as the
joyous festival of Holi.
- A very Happy Holi to you and your loved ones. Sending you colors of joy, success, happiness and prosperity to make Holi the perfect one.
Also Read – Things I wish for my mothers birthday
- “Warm wishes on Holi to you. May this festival of colors bring along hues of success and prosperity for you and your business.”
- “Colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love – may all be yours. Happy Holi!”
- “Spread the colours of love and joy on the happy occasion of Holi. Wishing you a very happy Holi.”
Happy Holi Status
- “May God fill your life with beautiful colours. Happy Holi!”
- “Bura Na Maano Holi Hai! Happy Holi”
- Holi is the celebration of joy, unity, and love. Happy to all my FB friends!
- “Colour your mind with positivism and happiness Happy Holi..”
- “This Holi, stay safe and stay home. Have a great day with family and friends. Happy Holi!”
- “Wishing you a very happy and colourful Holi. Happy Holi!”
- “H – Happiness, O – Opulence, L – Love, I – Integrity. now that you know the meaning, let me wish you a happy Holi!”
- “May the shines of this Holi, Brighten your path towards, Progress and continued success. Happy Holi..”
- “A day full of colors, A day full of excitement, A day full of wishes, Yet it’s Holi!”
- “Strange story logo, Live by changing colors in everyday life, and say on holi, I am allergic to color.”
Wishing You All!
BuzzTowns team wishes you a colorful and joyful Holi. Hope your life will get full of colors and happiness to celebrate all days of life. Enjoy the Holi well! Rock on…