The healthy start a healthy day. Yes, the fresh morning must start with a healthy breakfast so the Blueberry smoothie is the best way to add to your list. The blueberry smoothie recipe is too easy and you can make it in less time. Choosing the Right food and healthy munching options to fill up your hunger with craving.
Here is the summer peak and what if you could add the cold and tasty breakfast to your routine. I suppose it would be a great deal for this hot weather to refresh your body and mind. Blueberries are a pack of nutrients like antioxidants, and anthocyanin, which makes the full pack of nutrition and can be added to the balance diet list with sugar added.
Blueberry Smoothie Ingredients (For serving)
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 (8 ounces) container of plain yogurt
- ¾ cup coconut/almond milk
- 2 tablespoons stevia/honey syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
Follow the easy steps to make the Blueberry smoothie for your breakfast meal to refresh your morning.
- Rinse the blueberries with clean water to wash out all the bacteria. You may soak the blueberries for a minute with added vinegar in them.
- Now put the blueberries, yogurt, coconut/almond milk, stevia/honey syrup, vanilla extract, and ground nutmeg into the jar and blend it well.
- Put the ice in glasses and pour the smoothie to serve it.
- You may garnish it will blueberry, strawberry, and lemon on the top of the glass.
Nutrition Facts of Blueberry Smoothie
As per the above ingredients we used in the blueberry smoothie we can count the calories of a single serving: –
Total Calories: – 210
- Protein: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: 35.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
- Sugars: 32.2g
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 14.1mg
- Vitamin A Iu: 270.2IU
- Niacin Equivalents: 1.6mg
- Vitamin B6: 0.1mg
- Vitamin C: 8.1mg
- Folate: 21.6mcg
- Calcium: 319.7mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Magnesium: 34.2mg
- Potassium: 461.2mg
- Sodium: 117.8mg
- Thiamin: 0.1mg
- Calories From Fat: 34.8
Frequently Asked Questions for Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
Can I customize the Ingredients of the Blueberry Smoothie Recipe?
Yes, you can add or remove the ingredients as per your taste and the requirement of your diet routine.
Can I use Dairy milk instead Coconut or Almond Milk?
Yes! But if you are following the diet routine then the dairy milk increases the calorie intake of your breakfast. Or you can add the no-fat dairy milk to balance the calories.
What sweetener is good for the weight loss plan in Blueberry Smoothie Recipe?
Blueberry has its sweetness which is good enough for a Blueberry smoothie. But if you want to add more sweetener then you can use unrefined sugar, honey, maple syrup, jaggery, etc.
I hope you like the Blueberry smoothie recipe for breakfast. If you want to share any reviews and suggestions, then we will welcome that in below comment box.
Also Read – Tandoori Momos Recipe Without Tandoor